Sunday 31 December 2023

The Climate Diary Of India: Part-II 2023

Hello friends, 

Maanvinder here, the founder and the writer of this project. I'm writing to inform you that the Part-II of The Climate Diary of India summary for 2023 has been cancelled because i was unable to write the whole summary due to my busy schedule that includes covering the climate conference COP28 held in Dubai, UAE and preparing for my exams. I was able to write the summary for July, August and September only so the three month summary was still left to write. I had great hope with this project that i would be able to use my social media platforms to amplify the message of climate justice. However, it didn't turned out so well. I still don't know about my plans for the year 2024 but however if i will write the summary, i will write it as a whole summary for a year and not in two parts. 

Thank you for understanding me

Maanvinder Pilania


Note- A huge part of the traffic that comes on this website is from Hong Kong. So i decided to publish a Chinese version of every blog post from now on and will continue to do so in the future for the convenience of those who cannot speak or understand English. Translated by ChatGPT
E-mail: contact.maanvinderpilania@gmail.com

Chinese Version

Palestine Crisis: How You Can Help?

Hello, and this author is back and this time i have a favor to ask. This post is dedicated to peoples of Palestine who are desperately in ne...